Wichita, KS 67216
Located in Wichita, Kansas, Aerospace Turbine Rotables (AeTR) is an FAA certified repair station that repairs and overhauls and repairs aircraft landing gear, landing gear components and actuators, aircraft flight controls, crew oxygen systems, fire extinguishing systems and various aircraft electrical components. We also assemble Stratoflex hoses.
As our company has grown and evolved, our values have remained consistently focused on the quality of our components, our ability to deliver our products in accordance with customer commitments, and our prevailing attitude of customer satisfaction. Today, our company and its employees are more committed than ever to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
We currently seek leadership for our Electronics department. The manager of the Electronics department will be responsible for managing a team of technicians to process customer repair orders with the highest of quality and airworthiness. This will be a hands on manager that will be responsible for the repair and overhaul of landing lights, rotating beacons, strobe lights and power supplies, tach generators, and navigation lights for nearly every type of regional airline, corporate and military aircraft, while also meeting company goals and customer expectations for turn-around times, efficiency, and cost. In addition, the manager shall be tasked with adding new product capabilities to the Electronics department in order to grow revenue and profitability.
General knowledge requirements:
- Electronic design, testing, and troubleshooting
- Electronic systems repair technology
- Management proficiency
- Safety, quality, and airworthiness
- Process improvement
- Reading and comprehending technical manuals, electrical schematics and blueprints, and other repair station data written in English
- Strong organization skills
- Results-oriented attitude
- Aircraft electronics or avionics experience, 5 years minimum.
- Management experience or proven track record of training experience
- Experience with aircraft electronic systems preferred
- Background check will be performed with results acceptable to management
- Pre-employment and random drug screening is performed to comply with our Anti-Drug Policy
Please submit your resume and information as to why you believe you are a great fit for our company and this job position. Pay commensurate with qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time