Wichita, KS 67216
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to be a solid contributor to the success of a company? Do you want to work in an environment where you can grow with the company? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should apply to join us.
We’re looking for people who can and want to make a difference! Our company is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers and helping our employees grow and excel.
General Knowledge Requirements for the role we currently have open include:
- Reading and comprehending technical manuals, electrical schematics and blueprints, as well as other repair station data
- Basic mechanical skills
- Strong organization skills
- Results-oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate with internal and external constituents and work both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to deal with objections
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a drug screen
- Complete a background check with the results acceptable to management*
2) Complete the assessment (click on following link):
3) Please copy and paste the following question and email your answers to HR (hr@turbinerotables. com):
• Provide information as to why you believe you are a great fit for our company and this job position.
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results, and pre-interview question are received. **