** See end of job description for application requirements **
Wichita, KS – Make a difference! Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Effectively troubleshoot and make necessary repairs on plant equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical, HVAC, chillers, hydraulic pneumatic, PLC brazing furnaces, expo-thermic generators and mechanical equipment
- Make necessary repairs on the above systems, plant machinery and tools
- Perform or arrange preventative maintenance on the above systems, machinery and tools
- Follow prints, sketches and schematics for installation of new and rebuilt equipment
- Tear down and overhaul equipment components such as, but not limited to, pumps, valves, regulators, and motors
- Maintain building and facilities
- Complete required reports and other documentation on assigned work and/or inspections
- Observe all safety policies and procedures
- Keep work station in order
- Support team objectives
- Work weekends and overtime, as needed
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong understanding of mechanical components and how they work in conjunction with electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screens
- Ability to pass pre-employment background and driving check, with results acceptable to management
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong customer service attitude
- Desire to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with diversity, including co-workers, customers, and vendors
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and climb a 12-foot ladder
Please copy and paste the following link to complete the skills assessment:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results and pre-interview questions are received. **