** See end of job description for application requirements **
We currently seek an Electronics Technician who possesses both technical and leadership skills. Electronics technicians are responsible for the repair and overhaul of landing lights, rotating beacons, strobe lights and power supplies, tach generators, and navigation lights for nearly every type of regional airline, corporate and military aircraft.
General knowledge requirements:
- Reading, and comprehending technical manuals, electrical schematics and blueprints, and other repair station data written in English
- Basic mechanical skills
- Training/experience in electrical systems and basic electronic circuitry is required; however specialized knowledge can be developed through OJT
- Training/experience in electro-mechanical and mechanical systems is required; however specialized knowledge can be developed through OJT
- Strong organization skills
- Results-oriented attitude
- Must be 18 years of age
- Background check will be performed with results acceptable to management
- Pre-employment and random drug screening is performed to comply with our Anti-Drug Policy
To apply, submit resume, perform skills testing at link below, and submit responses to pre-interview questions listed below.
Copy and paste the following links to complete the skills test:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?