Wichita, KS – Make a difference! Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
Excellent candidates, please copy and paste the following link to complete the skills assessment:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results and pre-interview questions are received. **
In this role you will:
- Perform in process inspections
- Perform final inspections
- Observe/participate in functional testing of components
- Participate in Tool Calibration program
- Mentor technicians to develop more robust quality knowledge
- Understand and utilize approved technical data
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A&P Mechanic license
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Regulatory knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Part -145 environment (prefer MRO)
- Proficiency in common precision measuring equipment
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check with results acceptable to management
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and be subject to random drug screens.