** See end of job description for application requirements **
Aviation Painter – 2nd Shift
We currently seek an Aviation Painter for our 2nd shift to prepare, paint and finish aircraft components in our maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in compliance with safety and operating procedures.
Specific knowledge requirements:
- Operating knowledge of preparing and cleaning parts, equipment, and stations.
- Operating knowledge of aviation coatings, including paint, lacquer, epoxy, and other materials, and the preparation and cleaning requirements for each
- Operating knowledge of tools and equipment used, including paint guns, dryers, cleaning station and other.
- Ability to read, understand and follow technical data and other documents
- Understand and comply with safety and operating procedures
- Understand hazardous materials requirements related to products used.
General knowledge requirements:
- Reading, and comprehending technical manuals, schematics and blueprints, and other repair station data written in English
- Basic mechanical skills
- Specialized knowledge can be developed through OJT.
- Strong organization skills
- Results-oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate with internal and external constituents and work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be 18 years of age
- Background check will be performed with results acceptable to management
- Pre-employment and random drug screening is performed to comply with our Anti-Drug Policy
Please copy and paste the following link to complete the skills assessment:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answer to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
- Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results and pre-interview questions are received. **