** See end of job description for application requirements **
AeTR seeks a full time, high caliber employee to provide support in the Parts Department. Primary responsibilities include purchasing of parts, issuing purchase orders, and receiving and stocking parts. Other duties may be assigned.
Applicant must be punctual, reliable, and a self-starter who is able to work with minimal oversight.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in English
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results, and pre-interview questions are received. **
Please copy and paste the following link to complete the skills assessment:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answer to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
- Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.