Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Entry Level Position
Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
General Knowledge requirements for this role include:
· Reading, and comprehending technical manuals, electrical schematics and blueprints, and other repair station data written in English
· Basic mechanical skills
· Strong organization skills
· Results-oriented attitude
· Ability to communicate with internal and external constituents and work both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Fanatical attention to detail
- The ability to deal with objections
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check and drug screen with results acceptable to management
1) Apply on Indeed.com
2) Complete the assessment found here:
3) Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr@turbinerotables. com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results, and pre-interview questions are received. **