** See end of job description for application requirements **
Wichita, KS – Make a difference! Join our team today. Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Receive parts, determine work requirements, and issue work orders
- Package and ship our products to arrive safely, correctly, on time and cost-effectively
- Unpack and route incoming shipments correctly and timely
- Use FedEx, UPS and other software
- Maintain shipping and storage areas in a neat and organized manner
- Use material handling equipment, including forklift, pallet jack and packaging equipment.
- Prepare packages and documents for hazardous materials
- Prepare packages and documents per FAA and DOT shipping requirements
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills and attention to detail
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check with results acceptable to management
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and be subject to random drug screens.
Copy and paste the following links to complete the skills test:
Copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills test results and pre-interview questions are received. **