Wichita, KS 67216
Located in Wichita, Kansas, Aerospace Turbine Rotables (AeTR) is an FAA certified repair station which overhauls and repairs landing gear, landing gear components and actuators, control surface components and aircraft lighting components. We also specialize in hydrostatic testing and Stratoflex hoses.
As our company has grown and evolved, our values have remained consistently focused on the quality of our components, our ability to deliver our products in accordance with customer commitments, and our prevailing attitude of customer satisfaction. Today, our company and its employees are more committed than ever to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
We are currently looking for an energetic, self-starter for a full-time CSR/Inside Sales position. Must have good telephone communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with customers, office personnel and technicians. Will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with attention to detail regarding product consistency, quality, and delivery. Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced aviation environment is a plus.
- Ability to Interact with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services, in regards to Aviation Components.
- Collect and enter orders accurately for new or additional products or services.
- Field customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representatives knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational skills – to include timely follow-thru.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Background check will be performed with results acceptable to management
- Pre-employment and random drug screening is performed to comply with our Anti-Drug Policy
Full-time benefits include:
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with match