** See end of job description for application requirements **
Wichita, KS – Make a difference! Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Disassemble and inspect aviation components.
- Evaluate and determine the current state of the components.
- Understand and utilize approved technical data
- Evaluate components using Nondestructive Testing
- Communicate with internal customers
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Fanatical attention to detail
- The ability to deal with objections
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check and drug screen with results acceptable to management
Please copy and paste the following link to complete the skills assessment:
Please copy and paste the following questions and email your answer to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
- Give me a summary of the techniques you use to plan and organize your work. Describe how you applied one of these techniques in a specific situation.
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results and pre-interview questions are received. **