Wichita, KS 67216
Make a difference! Our company and its employees are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Disassemble and inspect aviation components.
- Evaluate and determine the current state of the components.
- Understand and utilize approved technical data
- Evaluate components using Nondestructive Testing
- Communicate with internal customers
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Fanatical attention to detail
- The ability to deal with objections
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check and drug screen with results acceptable to management
1) Apply on Indeed.com
2) Complete the assessment found here:
3) Please copy and paste the following question and email your answers to HR (hr@turbinerotables. com):
• Provide information as to why you believe you are a great fit for our company and this job position.
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results, and pre-interview question are received. **