Wichita, KS 67216
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, calls will not be returned and only those completing all steps and are qualified, will be contacted.
- Perform in process inspections
- Perform final inspections
- Observe/participate in functional testing of components
- Participate in Tool Calibration program
- Mentor technicians to develop more robust quality knowledge
- Understand and utilize approved technical data
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A&P Mechanic license
- Experience and skills in the above areas
- Regulatory knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Part -145 environment (prefer MRO)
- Proficiency in common precision measuring equipment
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a background check with results acceptable to management
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and be subject to random drug screens.
Qualified Candidates will need to complete the following:
1. Copy and paste the link and complete the assessment
2. Copy and paste the following questions and email your answers to HR (hr @turbinerotables.com):
- Tell me about a situation where you were under a great deal of pressure because of numerous demands competing for your time and attention. How did you resolve the situation?
- Tell me about the most difficult customer encounter you’ve experienced. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had difficulty keeping a commitment? How did you handle it?
- Describe a situation where you worked with someone you did not like or respect. How did you cope with the relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. What process did you go through to arrive at the decision?
- Provide your rate of pay expectations.
** Applications are complete only when your resume, skills assessment results and pre-interview questions are received. **